Tales of the Taylor's

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Wall

Here it is. The history of me and my sons and things we have done together. I was going to do something else to this old wall a while back, but something kept me from it. It to this point had only displayed the biggest deer taken by Taylor hunting efforts. Today I put them all up there.It is not totally complete of course. There have been many does brought to the table. But this is the visible harvest of the bucks the boys and I have taken through the years. This years nice 10 point will be up there soon. A joint effort between Ty and I . It had 2 killing holes through it. One from each of us. I can look at each representation and see a smiling excited face. I see each event unfolding and the happy times around the table when the boys could say, I helped provide this good meal. I see them growing up into what they are today. 3 good men. I did what I always do when I got them all hung up today, I cried.